Relief for Small Business
We're here to help small business get back to business.
Second round of Economic Relief for Businesses
Additional funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been made available and we are ready to help. Whether you are an existing customer that has yet to apply for a PPP loan, an existing customer applying for a 2nd round of funding or a new customer applying for the 1st or 2nd time, we have our bankers standing by ready to help. Give us a call at 406-495-2489 to speak with a banker today.
Are you ready to apply for your first PPP loan?
Who is Eligible
Small businesses with 500 or fewer employees—including nonprofits, veterans organizations, tribal concerns, self-employed individuals, sole proprietorships and independent contractors are eligible. Businesses with more than 500 employees are eligible in certain industries. 501 (c)(6) organizations, housing cooperatives and eligible destination marketing organizations with 300 or fewer employees are eligible.
When to Apply
Applications will be accepted through March 31, 2021
How to Apply
Please call 406-495-2489 or email us at email@example.com to request your First PPP Loan Application Packet.
Are you eligible for a second draw PPP loan?
If you can answer yes to all of the questions below, you are eligible for a Second Draw PPP Loan:
- I have already received a PPP loan.
- I have used, or will use, the full amount of my PPP loan before disbursement of a Second Draw Loan.
- I used, or will use, the full amount of my PPP loan only for authorized uses as outlined in the PPP guidelines.
- I have no more than 300 employees.
- I do not plan to apply for or receive a Shuttered Venue Grant, under Section 324 of the Economic Aid Act.
- I can demonstrate a revenue reduction of 25% or greater in 2020 relative to 2019 by comparing quarterly gross receipts for one quarter in 2020 with gross receipts for the corresponding quarter in 2019. Alternatively, if I was in operation in all four quarters of 2019, I can demonstrate a revenue reduction or 25% or greater when comparing annual gross receipts in 2020 to annual gross receipts in 2019.
- Note: reduction in income must be verifiable through tax forms, quarterly financial statements or bank statements for both 2019 and 2020.1
How to calculate the 25% reduction:
How to Apply
Please call 406-495-2489 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your PPP Loan Application Packet.