Click here for our easy to use Online calculators.
Valley Bank of Helena offers lending programs to purchase or refinance a new or used vehicle including cars, trucks, pickups, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, and more.
When you need extra cash for whatever reason, we can set up a personal loan for you. Collateral for these types of loans can be Valley Bank of Helena certificates of deposit, real estate, and other personal property. (Or can be done unsecured - OAC - ).
Home Equity Lines of Credit and Loans
Here are the advantages of a Home Equity Line of Credit:
- A revolving line of credit is approved for a maximum amount and can be used and repaid repeatedly — Funds are available whenever you need them without going through the loan approval process over and over.
- Funds are accessed from your checking account by writing a check or using your Visa Check Card.— Easy access to cash when needed. You don't need to contact the bank each time you want to make a draw against the loan. Or use Online Banking to deposit funds into your checking or savings account and make loan payments.
- Interest assessed on the outstanding balance — Interest is charged only on the actual amount advanced. You save money on this account compared to a conventional loan.
- Lower rate than most other consumer loans, so you save money. Variable rates as well as fixed Rates for various time periods are available. Balloon payment will often result. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.
- Interest paid may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor)
- Once established, your home equity line of credit is there when you need it to use over and over again — You can improve your home, consolidate personal obligations and make major purchases like a new car, pay tuition or fund important investments.
If you need it, want it, desire it, or dream it, we want to help you get it!!
Home Equity Loan and Line of Credit Information
|Home Improvement Loans|
|Why Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit?|
|Application & Approval Process|
Opening a Valley Bank of Helena Home Equity Line of Credit is easy. By borrowing against the equity in your home, you create a line of credit that you control. For example: If you establish a $15,000 home equity line of credit, you access these funds by simply writing a check. If you write checks for $2,500, you only pay interest on that amount. You still have $12,500 available to use. Pay down your line and use these funds over and over again. It's that simple...like approving your own loan whenever you want.
Simply call 406-495-2400 or visit any Valley Bank of Helena office!
Why should you obtain a Home Equity Loan or Line?
One of the biggest advantages of a home equity loan or line compared to a vehicle or consumer loan is the possible tax deductibility of the interest paid on these loans -- consult a competent tax advisor.
A Valley Bank of Helena Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit is an agreement where the borrower(s) uses the equity in their home as collateral for the loan / line. Home Equity loans and lines are the most popular methods for consumers to finance home improvements, invest in more property, manage their personal cashflow, purchase vehicles or consolidate debt, and usually at a lower interest rate. Home equity loans are for a specific amount and are amortized / paid over a defined period of time. A Home Equity Line of Credit is a revolving line of credit. Generally these loans and lines are the second mortgage on your residence, but can be a first mortgage.
Home Equity Lines of Credit have a variable interest rate, indexed to New York Prime, with a seven year term. The payments are adjusted monthly, based on the outstanding principal balance and current index. For specific terms and rates, please contact us at (406) 495-2400.