*Every new Business Checking account comes with:
- FREE VISA© Debit Card
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Remote Deposit
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Pay
- FREE Statements-eStatements or Paper Statements
- FREE Online Check Images
- FREE Gift to thank you for your business
Plus, we will buy back your unused business checks or debit card from a different financial institution with a $25 credit to your account.
Checking Account Comparison
||Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charges
||Monthly Service Charge
|Totally Free Business Checking
||Free Checking Details
|Business Analysis Checking
||Business Analysis Details
||See account description below
||$10 per month, plus activity fees which can be offset by earnings credit from deposit balances
Totally Free Business Checking
- No minimum balance
- No Monthly Service Charge
- 3000 items per month – includes debits, credits and deposited items
- If account items exceed 3000 per month, the account may be changed to another account type.
- Up to 10,000 in coin and currency deposits or withdrawals, including change orders per month FREE.
- Fee Schedule
Business Analysis Checking
- $10 monthly maintenance fee, plus activity fees which can be offset by earnings credit from deposit balances. Contact your local branch for more details.
- Earnings allowance from deposit balances may offset activity fees. The earnings credit will be calculated by applying the earnings credit rate to the average collected balance in the account for each statement cycle.
- Fee Schedule
To help in opening your new business accounts, we may request the following:
||Limited Liability Corp (LLC)
- TIN of LLC
- Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement
- TIN of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- Certificate of Partnership
- TIN of Organization
- If incorporated, follow corporation guidelines
- If Tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return
- If not tax-exempt, authorized letter
- TIN of Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
Additional documents and/or state registration may also be required. Contact your Valley Bank Personal Banker and/or New Accounts Representative for further information.
*Other fees such as overdraft, nonsufficient funds (NSF) fee, continuous overdraft, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Unless specified otherwise customer purchases checks. If the Totally Free Business account or Business Interest account exceed 3,000 free monthly transactions, $10,000 in monthly coin & currency deposits/withdrawals (including change orders) or requires additional regulatory oversight, the account may be converted to Business Analysis Checking, which includes additional fees. $25 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution. Your account will be credited at the time the checks/debit cards are presented. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. Bank rules and regulations apply.